Is the car allowed to be driven on roads marked as F roads, Kjalvegur (road 35) and Kaldadalur (road 550)?: Yes
Features: Gasoline Engine, All Wheel Drive (4x4), USB Connection
Location: BSI bus terminal, Reykjavik
Weekly discount: 0%
Minimum rental time: 3 days
Fully equipped 4wd car with enough room for two to comfortably sleep in the back with one child and/or two in the rooftoptent. Perfect car for Icelandic weather and conditions. It's suitable for the city traffic, on the country road or even in the mountains. It's suitable for those who choose to travel in pairs and you are also easily capable of putting the backseats down so up to four people can travel together. If you need more info we are here to help!
No need to book a hotel!
All our prices include:
Unlimited mileage, CDW, TP, GP, SCDW 24/7 assistance if anything happens, insurance and taxes.
All our cars are model 2004-2008, perfectly maintaind with lots of experience on the icelandic roads and waiting for you to get even more.
Inside the car 2 people can sleep on a mattress with a child. Bed size 200 cm 140 cm.
The roof tent is very easy to open. It only takes within one minute to put the tent up and down. Aluminium ladder. Bed size 200 cm X 140 cm.
Please ask about any solutions we're pretty flexible.
• USB charger (no charging cord)
• Comfortable matress, 2 warm duvets, two pillows, all sheets and even 2 bath towels
• Traveling stove, kettle, pots, pan and a coffee press
• Two chairs and a table (not during winter season)
• Cutting knife and board
• Cutlery, cups and dishes
• A dish washing sope, rag, sponge and a towel
• Cooling box
• From the 1st of November until the 15th of April, all of our campers will have 220v heater that you can plug in at any given camping site.
• All other equipment available if requested and negotiable for a little extra fee
Please note this car has automatic transmission and is allowed on roads marked with an f if the road is open.
Pick up details:
The easiest way to pickup the car is to take the Flybus from Keflavík Airport to BSI bus terminal in Reykjavik